PUNGA IN-HAND TROPHY
This year the Punga In-Hand Trophy Competition will be run along similar lines as the WPCS of NZ Performance Competition. Competitors enter this competition. There is no Entry Fee.
The Convener of the Convenor of the Punga In-Hand Trophy Competition is Tryphena Carter. For your Entry form please contact - Tryphena Carter PO Box 130 Riversdale 9744 Ph: 021529715 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For any pony or cob (Purebred and Partbred) that is registered with the Welsh Pony and Cob Society of New Zealand
2. Points will be taken from any Show or Event in NZ that has Registered Welsh In-hand Classes.
3. Competitors enter this competition
4. The Competition shall be run from 1 May until 30 April of the following year
5. Points will only be given to WPCS of NZ Registered Ponies and Cobs Purebred and Partbred of all ages and either sex including geldings.
6. The Owner or Handler does not have to be a member of the WPCS of NZ
7. Points are taken from Breed classes only
8. Special Classes e.g. NZ Purebred, Non NZ Purebred, Movement, Head and Veteran classes do not count.
9. As from the 1st June 2018 all ponies and cobs including foals, Purebred and Partbred, MUST BE registered with the Welsh Pony & Cob Society of NZ at the time of the Competition.
10. A Pony or Cob Registered with the WP&CSNZ will not receive any In-hand points unless it is shown under its correct Registered Welsh Name and Number.
11. Please have your Entry forms back to the Convener by the end of April.
The point scoring system is: 1 st Place = 5 points 2 nd Place = 3 points 3 rd Place = 1 point
Two points for Best Welsh/Champion One Point for Reserve Champion