TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
If you are purchasing a registered Welsh Pony or Cob please make sure;
• You sight the registration certificate.
• The person selling the pony is the registered owner.
• That is the person named on the transfer certificate on the back and that this transfer has been signed by the Registration Officer – either D Barker,
S I Collins, V Peat or the Secretary.
• The seller (Vendor) has filled in your name & address and has signed it.
• Please be aware – you are unable to get a pony transferred into your name without the
signature of the registered owner of the pony.
If you have any doubt please contact the Secretary. The Secretary will be able to tell you if the pony is registered or is eligible for registration and who the registered owner of the pony is.